Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Karen!

Pictured to the left are my two best friends Karen and Steph. Today is Karen's birthday!! I'm going to miss her so much when I move. Our grandmothers were best friends back in the 40's in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They both had sons who grew up in boy scouts together. And the sons married wives who had known each other since second grade! To top that off, Karen and I were roomies in college! Karen, you are an amazing woman of God, and such an inspiration to me. Thanks for being my encourager. I love you!



4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

how is stephanie doing? has she had that baby yet? happy birthday to your sweet friend karen! she sounds like she has had a wonderful impact on your life, Shan!

Mandy said...

Man, girl! You have been the blogger queen these days. Good job :) Happy Birthday to Karen!!

SP said...

Are you getting excited? Packed yet?

Anonymous said...

Shannon, my dear, you are the amazing woman of God who has impacted MY life. I would not be who I am today without you and Steph. Thank you so much for your love. I love you!