
Oh, sweet fancy Moses! OK, so can I say how totally excited I am that Italy plays today in the World Cup? Now, can I tell you how totally bummed I am that I'm going to be sitting in a stupid seminar at training probably listening to some teacher read to me from a power point presentation? Oh, the agony! Whatever will I do? I guess I'm going to have to watch the little two minute clips.
Now, for all of you out there who are thinking, "Oh, you poor, poor soul. Don't you know they're playing Germany?"
Well, yes I do. But it doesn't matter. Italy is my motherland. (Actually, more like my grandmother land.) And I'm pumped that they've made it this far. (Albeit, with a little controversy.) Even if they lose, they can still play for third.
Not to mention, who can resist cheering for them when these hunks play on the team?
Totti
Cannavaro
PS- Now that I've taken a second look at this, does anyone else think it's a little weird that the title of my post for today is "Viva Italia"?



7 worthy responses:
Yea for Italy! I'm rooting for them now since Holland and England are out now.
I feel it's my duty as the wife of a Dutchman to make a blog on the Holland team. Be looking for one...
mmmm, the mens sure are nice lookin'! you sound as enthusiastic about the World Cup as I am about Wimbledon!! wohoooooooooooo! Go Rafa!!!!
Deutschland! Deutschland! Deutschland! (Now that USA, Togo, and Enland have fallen...) Deutschland! Deutschland! Ich leibe Deutschland!
Katie, what happened to the Americans at Wimbledon this year??? We got nobody!
I CALL TREASON!
Haha. Shan, I know you're in New York and all, but TiVo is a baeutiful thing...
It's also a beautiful thing, depending on how you look at it...
Too funny, Becky! I wonder if they have TiVo in Africa. Ha!
Post a Comment