Thursday, July 06, 2006

Goodbye Monica Hair!



Farewell hair that resembles Monica's. Good riddance. Adios. Ciao. Bye bye, now. I won't miss you. Not even one little iota.

8 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Monica's hair is inexplicable!!! :)

Becky said...

So how come in all your pictures, your hair looks nothing like Monica's?????

Anonymous said...

uh,becky, it's just a joke, girl..simmer down now!! hehehe! :)
can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!

SP said...

Very true, Becky. I was wondering when someone would ask that. I guess I might be exaggerating just a "little." But no matter, that's what I feel like!

Mandy said...

Girl, you want some Monica hair, I will show you some Monica hair. Why do you think I got my hair corn-rowed in Acapulco last year? Uh-huh. Yep, that's right. Just you wait. I don't know if I will be able to post pics while there, but, oh, when I return...oh the humanity.

SP said...

OH, DO take pictures! I MUST see this anamoly! (sp?)

Anonymous said...

exaggerating????
Does anyone in my family exaggerate...hee hee I think she learned it from the BEST story tellers in the WORLD....all of which are based on TRUE FACTS that happen to the Pollitz family ...just ask us, we can tell some wild tales about our escapades in life....did I spell that right Shan?

Love.
Mom

Bella Sera said...

I'll vouch for that! They are good stories and when you need a good laugh, cry or mystery...just call the P family. I wonder if your hair will look like that in about 3 months??? or just darker..hehehe I could send you some hair dye...