Sunday, July 09, 2006

Finale Fantastico

Let it be proclaimed from the rooftops:


ITALY IS THE BEST SOCCER TEAM IN THE WORLD!

Man, was I ever on the edge of my seat at the end. My heart was beating so loud! But, in the end, my favorite guy, Grosso, made the game-winning goal! Great job, Azzurri!


4 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yeah for Italy! I didn't watch it, but I was happy for you! Especially after talking about how you would NEVER cheer for France no matter what! I hope your flight was a lot better coming back than it was going! I'm glad you are back!

Bella Sera said...

I knew you'd be watching..but I think it's more about the players than the game hehehe. Can't blame you though, Italians are one of my favorite guys to look at :) Oh glad they won too.

Becky said...

Great first pic!

You just reminded me that World Cup soccer was starting right when my fam arrived in Rome, Italy 5 years ago--what an experience!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»