Saturday, July 01, 2006

Aunt Linda


Aunt Linda deserves a spot on this blog. Most of you are familiar with her memorable comments. She is an amazing aunt who was like a second mom to me growing up -- though she had the liberty of spoiling me more. She is my mom's middle sister, and always quick to say that she's the "middle child." (I better post that my mom's the youngest, or an argument is likely to ensue.) Most of my childhood memories involve her two children, my cousins. Kelly, her daughter, is getting married in September, but I won't be able to be there. =( I'll be there in spirit, though!

2 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

What can I say.........I love you too! You are VERY special to me!

Bella Sera said...

AWE AUNT LINDA!!!!!! Gotta love her. She's always happy to see me and that makes me smile!!!