Mandy used to buy and eat Bubba Burgers. She especially loved a particular kind of drink with that. But it will remain unmentioned here.
Mandy, I thought you might want to see our version. They're not too bad!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Bubba Burgers, Arabic Style
Posted by SP at 5:00 PM


8 worthy responses:
Mmmmmmm....looks yummy. 100% Pur Boeuf. Bubba would approve!
Are you sure that's beef? It was great to "see" you tonight, nice present. Miss you lots and thanks for the ear, and the words, and for being my english teacher. :) miss you tons
oh, i see...Mandy enjoyed kicking back some of the ole Jim Beam while eating a Bubba burger, did she? haha! My husband LOVES Bubba burgers!!
Maybe I am missing something, but what's wrong with a good old ground chuck patty? Shan, I understand maybe you can't get that where you are, but Mandy?????
I ate two tonight. I won't tell you what Bubba did.
um, Becky, that required my TOUCHING the meat before I cook it. Ew. Plus, it would be work. Ew.
Katie...um...no comment.
I would love to see pics of my kids in Pilgrim hats, too. But, there are none. Sad. I don't have a camera...maybe next month if I am on the "Nice" list!!
Post a Comment