Owww. Shannon. I loved it. I am so glad you were surrounded by new friends and "family" and by some things of home; lots of food, football, etc. Love you
I just showed your slide show (and the horse pics) to the boys so they could see how Ms. Shannon had Thanksgiving in M. Gabriel said, "hay, she had the same things we did." We all love you.
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
5 worthy responses:
That was cool. Thanks!
Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for you!!!
Had to go to Katrina's to see it...very cool though.
Owww. Shannon. I loved it. I am so glad you were surrounded by new friends and "family" and by some things of home; lots of food, football, etc.
Love you
I just showed your slide show (and the horse pics) to the boys so they could see how Ms. Shannon had Thanksgiving in M. Gabriel said, "hay, she had the same things we did."
We all love you.
Post a Comment