Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Steph!


This is my best friend, Stephanie. My more faithful readers will probably recognize her. She's the one with the new, cute baby and... ...the adorable family. Oh yeah, and she also has a husband. (Ha! Just kidding Coco!)
Today is Steph's birthday, and I really wish I could be there with her -- just like I wish I could have been there when she had Hudson. Steph and I had some crazy times living together along with Karen. Oh how I long for those college roommate days sometimes! Steph, from flip-flops to snoring, tennis to your many projects, burri-toes to dropping the soap, you'll always be #1 with me. If I could, I'd send you a whole bouquet of wild orchids.

5 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!
Hudson is beautiful.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday...hope everything is great with Hudson.

Anonymous said...

I remember sweet Stephanie! Happy Birthday, girl! I hope motherhood is going wonderfully!

Allie Marie Photography said...

Happy Birthday, Steph!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I WILL send you the roommate video so you can laugh for hours. And, of course, Happy Birthday, Steph!