Looks like our internet is up and running again, so I'll try to post some long-overdue pictures. Don't worry, Spain pictures are coming!
The only time it felt like Halloween here was when we had a costume party on Oct. 31. I'd never really been to one, and having sold all my clothes before I came, didn't exactly bring a costume or have much to create one. So, I went as a spy. Lame, I know. If I'd had a red or blonde wig I would have been Sidney Bristow. Oh well.








5 worthy responses:
oh hilarious!! love the last guy!! it's rainin' men, hallelujah, it's rainin' men!! woohooooooooooooo!
look like a blast, girl!
Chance of Rain...heehee!
Chance of Rain wins the "Most Creative Award!" Love it!
Love the Halloween dress up pictures. Shannon, I wish I knew how to post pictures. As you know I have been working on the old pictures and I have adorable pictures of you and Allie dressed for Halloween. Allie came to Jim and Anjie's Halloween/chili supper the other night--went on the hayride with the kids and to the Haunted House. She is going to post pictures. Sam and Jack were Jedi, Lauren a fairy princess, Jack was Barney and Michaela was Hannah Montanna (sp). Another fun evening. Love you (and glad you are feeling better) TQM
I agree with Jennifer!! Who would of thought you'd need a costume over there?!! But you get points for creativity too...I think that's part of your teacher genes :) MISS YOU!!! Oh I saved your b-day card from this summer and pretended that I got it this year.lol..I know lame, but I do miss you.
Post a Comment