Sometimes music just says it all...
I call; You hear me
I’ve lost it all, and it’s more than I can bear
I feel so empty
You’re strong; I’m weary
I’m holding on, but I feel like giving in
Still You’re with me
And even though I’m walking through the valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone, and I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will ever need
He will carry me
I know I’m broken
But you alone can bend this heart of mine
You’re always with me
And even though I’m walking through the valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone, and I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will ever need
He will carry me
And even though I feel so lonely
Like I have never been before
You never said it would be easy
But You said You’d see me through the storm
And even though I’m walking through the valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone, and I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will ever need
He will carry me
He will carry me
He will carry me
Check it out on Mark Schultz's Songs and Stories album.
Monday, November 06, 2006
He Will Carry Me
Posted by SP at 6:24 AM


5 worthy responses:
I would say walk on girl, but I think I need say just rest in HIS arms. Love you tons!
This song made me think of one of my favorite Christian songs entitled "If you want me to"
(forgot the artist but here are the lyrics)
The pathway is broken
and the signs are unclear
and i don't know the reason that You've brought me here...
but just because You love me..
the way that You do...
I'm gonna walk thru the valley if you want me to.
No i'm not who i was when i took my first step
and i'm clinging to the promise
You're not thru with me yet
so if all of these trials bring me closer to You...
I will walk thru the fire if You want me to.
I think the artist is Ginny Owens. I love you Shan!
Love you Shannon! We need to talk soon.
Katie, I love that song as well. Wow. It is Ginny Owens, and she's amazing!
Post a Comment