Sunday, November 19, 2006

Retreat

This weekend my company went on a retreat to an ocean town about thirty minutes away from my apartments. It was a nice time of fellowship, worship and sharing.
The house we stayed in was across the street from this beach. It was a rocky/sandy shoreline, but absolutely beautiful.
Gotta love those self-made pictures. Lisa and me on the balcony.
Two of my seventh grade students and me. They are daughters of some families in my company, and I taught them in weather and climate last quarter. I miss you this quarter, Annie and Catie!
My birthday twin. Erik is one of my sixth grade students in my English class. He's a huge help and also the best birthday twin ever!

5 worthy responses:

Bella Sera said...

I must say that I LOVE the shirt!!!

Anonymous said...

that first pic is awesome and your students are adorable!

Becky said...

Retreat on the beach....sounds mighty nice!

Lauren said...

Erik could nearly be your twin...check out that face shape!

Bella Sera said...

You always wanted a little brother right? I'm glad you got Allie!!!!