
This is Msimmon. I'm not really sure how to spell it. It is a thick pancake-y like thing that is a local recipe. (Several are actually pictured to the left.) It is sort of a cross between a pancake and a really thick tortilla. But I'm not doing it justice. You can heat one in the morning, sprinkle some sugar and butter on it, roll it up, eat it, and be satisfied until lunch.
On to other things local...
Mom, who would have thought that your middle name would be the brand name for a toilet?
Sorry. Couldn't resist. For you other readers, I'll give you a hint. It's not Jacob or Delafon.


6 worthy responses:
Ok, now that's FUNNY!
haha! i bet your mom loved that!
okay, that bread looks delish!
Happy Thanksgiving, Shannon!
Sorry to leave your Happy Thanksgiving greeting on the toilet site. I guess Mom, Dad or Allie told you that they are coming here for Thanksgiving. Virginia is coming, too. We will be thinking of you. We are going to call you on Skype while they are here but I don't know when. Love from Jimmo and I...Gobble, Gobble, Gobble
Well, by clarifying the middle name issue, you already wrecked my first idea for a comment.
However, the first part of this blog entry reminds me of one of my enduring goals here in this country. I'd like to find a bloke named Richard and entice him to open an msimmon shop. He'd have to name it "Richard's Msimmons".
I always thought my middle name was stinky...Shannon wanted me to say crappy...I just couldn't. All my life my family has teased me about what I "owned".." I own a..?????? what????" Yikes, now I own a whole line of toilets!!! LOL
Love you Shan!
Mom
Connie, I think it is exotic. There also used to be a Chr. Band with that name. They had a somewhat Celtic kind of sound. Very cool. It certainly isn't stinky, even though it is sported on toilets in M.
Love you
Post a Comment