Sunday, May 27, 2007

Buck


It always seems like Jay steals the limelight on my posts. I decided it was high time that Buck got some recognition. After all, I've had Buck for almost twelve years! Buck's mom, Spock, had puppies not too long after we adopted her. Total surprise. A few months later, on my sixteenth birthday, my parents wrapped a cute little pink bow around Buck's neck and gave her to me as a birthday present. She really is the sweetest dog.

Editor's note: Buck was, in fact, given to Shannon by her sister, not her parents.

10 worthy responses:

Allie Marie Photography said...

I think you have some editing to do on this post!!! WHO did you get Buck from?????

Anonymous said...

Not Pictured: Buckteeth

SP said...

Are you happy now?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had Buck! where's he been hiding, girl?Jay gets all the blog time and ole buck gets squat! haha! my cat chloe can really relate. lenny's always hogging the blog. he's a blog hog and all. :)

Bella Sera said...

HI BUCK!!!! Maybe mom will take you for a walk around the lake :)

I'm gald you posted about Buck...and made Allie happy.

Mandy said...

what a great picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon, Remembe what you told us when we asked you why you named him Buck???

SP said...

Yes, I do! I believe it was a reference to money..."I might as well have one Buck around, because all my others are gone because of her!"

Allie Marie Photography said...

That's better! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when the puppies were born.. I remember "Bubbles" Wow i cant belive it has been 12 years. Old spocky is still kicking and buck well she is a great dog. I remember walking them two around the blocks and the construction workers were always running because Buck looked like a wolf they said... hahahahaha.. well give buck and spock a kiss
love you
kelly