First time that I haven't shed tears on the last day of school in about six years. I smiled and eagerly waved goodbye to the 9th and 10th grade students leaving the class I've been subbing in for the last four weeks. Ciao!
"It made a difference to that one."
First time that I haven't shed tears on the last day of school in about six years. I smiled and eagerly waved goodbye to the 9th and 10th grade students leaving the class I've been subbing in for the last four weeks. Ciao!
Posted by SP at 12:53 PM
5 worthy responses:
Your smile looks like you're helping prices to fall at Wal*Mart.
Oh, you just know you can't wait to get back to those sweet kids, Shannon!! Hehe. Enjoy the summer!
Haha! I'll bet you did!
moving on to better things huh?! :)
Your out of school already?
...complete jealousy!
Post a Comment