Tuesday, May 01, 2007

High Hopes


In the Old Testament, Abraham sends a servant to find a bride for his son Isaac. Eliezer found Rebekkah and brought her back on a camel train. And Isaac loved her. Sarah's mom says that my camel train can find me in Rome, GA. I believe her. And I'm somewhat relieved.

7 worthy responses:

Stephanie said...

The camel train will find you anywhere when God wants it to :) Just watch out for the ones that spit.

SP said...

Trust me. I've had my fair share of the "spitty" ones.

Anonymous said...

girl, any man would be lucky to have a gal like you! you da bomb!

Bella Sera said...

Just remember that camels walk funny but run fast.

Anonymous said...

My fantasy baseball team's name is the North African Spitting Camels.

SP said...

drh...Too funny

Lauren said...

I hope my camel train can find me!!