Saturday, May 12, 2007

Shower Time!

Not to worry: My dad hasn't gone off the deep end. He's just snuggling with Bo and proving that Italians and Greeks really can get along. Plus, I think by this point they were all "showered" out and ready to go home!

Tonight we had a shower for one of the families in the Jet Set -- our name for the five families who have raised children together and gone on vacation together for the past twenty years. (Unfortunately, the honorees had left before the picture was taken.) Anyway, I just had to get a pic of all the moms because 1) it is Mothers' Day tomorrow and 2) they are always pulling together to help each other. (Don't you just love Jennie's fern hat? I didn't realize she looked like a jungle princess while I was taking it.) The theme was Braves since that is where the happy couple met, so the parents wore red and blue.
But this picture is my favorite. They all decided to point to their better half. You can tell what Vickie thinks of Bo! Poor Bo. After seeing this picture, he said she was going to be sleeping in the dog house tonight -- he didn't care if it WAS Mother's Day tomorrow. And what exactly IS my mom doing? Is that the reverse of bunny ears or some gang sign gone awry?

1 worthy responses:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww I love the Jet set... Whose Shower was this for????? Love Kelly