Workin' on my list. (Inspired by Mandy. Wow, Mandy. You've inspired a lot of things!) I have done eleven new things this year. I...
11. squished with seven people in a Mercedes Grand Taxi. (Think engine-about-to-fall-out-upholstery-not-there-anymore Mercedes.) Only three of us were Americans.
10. ate a Chawarma at a Middle Eastern restaurant.
9. hailed my first taxi.
8. moved to North Africa.
7. held a squirrel.
6. was asked for my phone number by the father of a former student.
5. cooked my very first local meal from my new home: soup, the national dish, and tea.
4. watched the 2nd most popular American movie classic of all time.
3. signed a contract with a school in North Africa to go teach there for two years.
2. rode the elevator to the 72nd floor (my age backwards) of the Westin in downtown ATL for dessert in the rotating restaurant.
1. Touched a cownose stingray (on purpose).
Monday, August 21, 2006
27 in 27
Posted by SP at 5:43 PM


7 worthy responses:
wow! the ole parent gettin' the teachers number!! what did you do?
What is the 2nd most American classic movie of all time?
Was it any good?
Katie...I told him I was moving to North Africa. Whew! Kind of like Ross moving to Yemen, but for real.
Lauren...Think about the name of our city! ;)
Shame on you Shannon...you should know that it was Chandler that was moving to Yemen!
Hahaha! I do! I don't know why I put that? I clearly had Chandler in my head, but Ross came out of my fingers!
About the grand taxi...did you count me as one or two?
Ha! drh...only 1
Post a Comment