Max came to visit all weekend. He and Jay had the best time! Not only are they cousins, but they are also BFF. They romped and played and tackled and wrestled and cuddled and wore themselves slap out! When it came time for Max to leave, Jay was so distraught he tried to crawl inside Max's pet carrier. As Allie walked down the sidewalk toward her car, with Max in tow, Jay looked helplessly out the window.
He has resorted to chasing his tail today to keep himself occupied. He's been so bored! Max, please come visit again soon!
PS-I have many more pics to add from this past weekend. I'll do so later!
Monday, August 07, 2006
BFF
Posted by SP at 1:03 PM


15 worthy responses:
Gosh, I am so confused about where in the world Shannon is!!!! I have put a comment on literally every blogger's most recent page saying GOOD LUCK IN AFRICA KEEP ON BLOGGING!!!!
Then...a thought! Why not just go put a comment on Shannon's blog???? Ingenious!
I have no idea when you're going, but I wish you all the best!
Haha! Becky, i was thinking the same thing! i left a comment for you on Bella Sera's blog too, shan! well, i am glad you are not gone yet! i wondered if you would blog again before you left. will you be able to blog at your new destination?
Love the post on Jay and Max!
awww...poor Jay. Max misses him also. Although, he told me his food is much better than Jay's.
Hey girls...I leave Saturday. I will be able to blog there, but I don't know how soon I'll have it up and running. I'll post again before I leave!
:*(
Speaking of pets, Shan, was Dribble named after the turtle from Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing?
Very good, Becky! I was wondering if anyone would catch that!
Jay is leading a rough life these days. Emma is gone, and now his buddy Max has left him. Poor thing!!! Well, he still has Katie the Cat :) She's my personal favorite, as you know!
Mandy, you still up?
where is Dribble mentioned in this post? I don't get it!
It took me awhile to figure that out, too, Katie. It is back on Bella's post about her ceramic turtle.
Well, tell Jay if he gets to lonely, Will would love to come chase him around Conn Conn and He He's all day long. He had a blast with those Cats. I"m sure he'd love one, but
1. I don't do pets b/c they all die and I guess I stink at taking care of them. &
2. Joel's allergic!!
Lucinda, best if you don't get Will addicted to pets. I am, and now it seems that everytime something happens to one, I have to "replace" it so I'm not sad and thinking about them all the time!
Well, I have never met Max...but who wouldn't miss Max. I mean poor Jay...he can come to sleep away camp at Me-muph's house anytime.
Shannon, I thought about your packing when I saw what was happening at Hartsfield. So glad it all worked out. I've been thinking about you tonight. I hope to call in the morning before you leave. We love you. As our card said, "This is a BIG adventure and you are going to do great there. Haven't you always?" Love from Jimmo and I
Post a Comment