
Tonight I had the joy of speaking with my Wednesday Night Girls. (Here we are pictured next to the Chattanooga Choo-Choo where we had a weekend get-away before I left.) These are girls who have walked through life with me for the past two years. It sure was difficult to have to tell them bye. But with Skype, it makes it easier. I was able to talk to them for an hour tonight. It was *almost* like old times. I love you girls and miss you lots! You are such a blessing.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
My Wednesday Night Girls
Posted by SP at 7:27 PM


11 worthy responses:
We love you, girl! It was great getting to talk to you tonight...we miss you!
cool that you can still be apart of the wednesday night gathering via skype!
How fun for us all. We kept whispering too each other (while one of us was talking to you), "I can't believe we are actually talking to her. It feels like she is right here!"
And it did. You are missed and yet it felt like you were with us.
We love you!
Technology rocks!
I really do feel like you are here with us. Yes, I realize you are half way around the world but.. we are able to talk and even see you as you talk. Amazing. I love you tons and hope you had a great day at school. I'm going to calling you soon! How fun!
me tanya-don't pass out..So good to talk to you tonight. Far away across the world you encouraged me!
Whoa!!! Tanya on the blog!!!
Oh Shannon, I'm sorry I missed the call.....you know me, LATE. Adam and I are still doing the car-pool thing, and I had to wait for cross-country practice to end. I'll be sure to take two cars next Wednesday. Did I tell you I love your blog:)
Technology is grand!
We miss you,
Amy J.
By the way, I haven't been late to work yet!!! Better knock on wood:)
Yea Amy! I'm so proud of you! I hope to talk to you soon!
Um, I am wondering where that most awesome girl named Meredith is that used to be in the Wed. night group and used to live with you....is she the one taking the picture? Yes, that's right...she is the one taking the picture.
Post a Comment