YOu have a salon? Did Lindsey go with you? Just kidding. I like the pics. Nice view, by the way. How's the breeze? The pictures remind me of "vacation". Just think, you're living in someone's vacation world. Oh and the moth, that's too cool!!!
Stephen Colbert is the guy on my blog...he has an "On Notice" list and if you don't find a way to get yourself off the list you become "Dead to Me." I'm just lettin' people know where they stand with me these days.
Mm..mmm..mmm...my Shanoonie! You have a very cute apartment there, girlie. I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm so proud of you. You have done and will do very great things in this world.
Shannon... your blog has become our daily entertainment! I am glad to hear you did survive the Paris Airport! I warned you it was not a fun place! We miss you!
Born in the South yet raised by two Floridians, I am a balance of city and country, feminine and tom-boy, risk taker and teacher's pet, and fiery and gentle. Two things are true: 1) I have a compassionate heart. 2) I have a laugh that should probably be saved for the second date.
12 worthy responses:
YOu have a salon? Did Lindsey go with you? Just kidding. I like the pics. Nice view, by the way. How's the breeze? The pictures remind me of "vacation". Just think, you're living in someone's vacation world. Oh and the moth, that's too cool!!!
Niiiiiice!
Stephen Colbert is the guy on my blog...he has an "On Notice" list and if you don't find a way to get yourself off the list you become "Dead to Me." I'm just lettin' people know where they stand with me these days.
like the place, shan..very nice! when do you start working?
Awesome, looks like a home already! :) I can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for putting the moth picture up. Love you.
Shannon--
Oh, I can tell you some stories about the Paris airport!!!!!!
I am working on the identity of the moth...
Mm..mmm..mmm...my Shanoonie! You have a very cute apartment there, girlie. I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm so proud of you. You have done and will do very great things in this world.
Love, Karoonie
Katie...I start orientation today and school August 25th. (planning)
It is beautiful!! Your room was nice too(which I saw on the camera tonight)...I loved it! Talk to you soon. I love you!
Add me to your links so I can be cool too. =) love you. Have a good day today.
I thought you would be living in a hut...I'm kind of disappointed!
Shannon... your blog has become our daily entertainment! I am glad to hear you did survive the Paris Airport! I warned you it was not a fun place! We miss you!
Wow! Cool pic on the moth. Good sign.
Post a Comment