CONVERSATION ON THE WAY TO THE AIRPORT:
(Note: In no way, shape, form or fashion does my family believe in reincarnation.)
Me: The poor donkeys are treated so bad over there. They’re beaten and starved.
Dad: Puts a new spin on reincarnation. Don’t want to come back as a donkey.
Allie: (after a few moments) I’d want to come back as a goat.
Me: A goat?
Allie: Yeah, so I could climb trees.
All: laughter (We had just heard about this weird phenomenon.)
Mom: I’d want to come back as a camel…so I could spit on people.
Allie and me: laughter
Dad (shocked): Connie! Spit on people?
Mom: Yeah. It’s nothing I would ever have the nerve to do now. But if I was a camel, then it would be accepted.
Ah, a conversation in the life of my family. Of course, she was kidding. But it was funny anyway.
(Note: In no way, shape, form or fashion does my family believe in reincarnation.)
Me: The poor donkeys are treated so bad over there. They’re beaten and starved.
Dad: Puts a new spin on reincarnation. Don’t want to come back as a donkey.
Allie: (after a few moments) I’d want to come back as a goat.
Me: A goat?
Allie: Yeah, so I could climb trees.
All: laughter (We had just heard about this weird phenomenon.)
Mom: I’d want to come back as a camel…so I could spit on people.
Allie and me: laughter
Dad (shocked): Connie! Spit on people?
Mom: Yeah. It’s nothing I would ever have the nerve to do now. But if I was a camel, then it would be accepted.
Ah, a conversation in the life of my family. Of course, she was kidding. But it was funny anyway.


9 worthy responses:
I just love our family moments, haha. :)
Hey Shan--
You should go here:
http://www.blogarithm.com/getSticker.html
It lets you add a button to your site that allows people to subscribe to your blog. That way, people can get it as an email when you write a new one instead of checking it all the time.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Thanks, Al! I'll think about it!
But then you'd get 100 e-mails a day because some people blog all day! Remember it's a great "class"
But I love your laughable moments with your family...very unique and I like the link...think it's real?
Skype is my friend!! I LOVE IT...now i need to get a microphone and I'll love it more :0 Pamela's off to bed..
I think I would come back as a BIG "pider" to tease Allie!
That's not very nice, Dad! I'd come back as a moth and fly in your ear! :) Just kidding!
Nope, Allie, you picked goat. You can only go with one. I'll be the moth! Ha!
Post a Comment