Monday, August 21, 2006

Addendum

Yesterday I posted about several things I'm lovin'.
I'm doing the same today. My justification?
Not everything on this list is material.
#1: My Bath and Body Works oil warmer that my best friend got me.
This is my scent of choice - Mango Mandarin.
#2 Fanta Orange.
I'm not supposed to have much caffeine,
so this is a great bubbly substitute!
#3 Eggplant. (Mom, are you still breathing?)
Super yummy! This is my dinner tonight.
My roommate fixed it. Honeydew, olives, oil and vinegar
(ok, that was my addition), bread, carrots, hummus, and eggplant.
#4 Having to be independent.
My fan when I took it out of the box... and when I finished putting it together.
#5 Organization.
What? You don't think this is organized?
Ha! Just ask Mandy. She'll confirm it.

11 worthy responses:

Allie Marie Photography said...

I'm so glad you're organized over there. It makes me feel better.

SP said...

Huh? Is that supposed to be a crack? Serious? Facetious?

Mandy said...

LOOK at that organization. I am so impressed! In fact, that probably deserves a song...

(ahem) Good job Shannon,
Good job, Shannon,
Good job, Shannon,
We are so proud of you.

(applause)

SP said...

Mandy, it's all thanks to your and your influence. Loved the song by the way.

SP said...

oops...YOU and your influence

Allie Marie Photography said...

Whatever you want it to be... ;)

Anonymous said...

Shannon.. I love your blog! It's so fun to see all your pictures. I feel like I really get a glimpse of what you are experiencing. And I love the rug.. I want one. By the way, I agree with Mandy I'm so impressed with your organization. I like the song. Thank you for taking time to keep all of us connected to you! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

ps.. I LOVE the quote about your future husband's parents deciding not to have kids. Mark and I laughed ALOT!

Anonymous said...

the closet looks excellent! YOU GO GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! That is my kind of organization:)
Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Shannon: I was sent Allie's blog and saw that you were a link. I am so glad to know that I can keep up with you this way! Hope you are well and happy. God bless.