These are only material things. I realize that. But I wanted to send you a few pictures of some things I'm lovin' here.
The local soup -- in an instant version!
Great for praise music and can be carried
anywhere in the apartment easily.
A carpet made by the mountain people and bartered for at the market.
My cute little slippers bought at the local "Wal-Mart." These are needed as the tile floors get especially dirty!



8 worthy responses:
yum! that soup looks very good, girl!! little crackers, maybe a slice of bread and i'm good to go!
yes, tile floors do get very dirty! Someday i should blog about the way my kids' feet look....
Those slippers are soooo... Shannon! I love them!
I'll have to vote for the iNano and speakers as being soooooo Shannon, too! Gotta have that music because there is ALWAYS a song in our hearts!
Lovin' the rug Shannon! That would look so good near (not under) my red couch!
You are acquiring some very cool things my friend.
Two things: 1) Love the shoes. 2) Don't you love "bargaining" at markets? It makes me feel like I've accomplished something.
How was the bargaining? Did you have an interpreter?
I did OK. Just OK. I could do better next time. It is the same place I bought a teapot from at Christmas. Next time I go back, and if he gives me another good price, I'll tell him that every time I have visitors I'll bring them ONLY to his shop as long as he continues to give good prices. (All the shops sell pretty much the same thing.)
Didn't need an interpreter. I'm so good at the local language now that I did it all in their language. Ha! Whatever! He speaks PERFECT English.
Post a Comment